Roll the Rock 2014
Friday, March 28, 2014...
Ryan Family Amusements
1067 Route 28
So. Yarmouth, MA 02664
Sorry We are Sold Out!
Thanks for visiting us at Cape Cod Charitable FunRaisers!
Coming off our record shattering 2013 Roll the Rock event, lead by the Champ Homes Bowlers in both funds and costume, we invite you to join us in 2014. A simply rollicking and fun event, Roll the Rock features many local businesses showcasing their bowling, fundraising and team building skills. It's a blast!
We will be limiting registration to 40 teams this year and raising the minumum fundraising to $600. Please scroll down and review the results from last year. Also, regsiter for the 2014 event. Make sure to get your applications in early!
Information for Teams
- Cost: Each team must pay $125 for registration and raise a minimum of $600 for their selected charity. The $600 minimum must be turned in before the tournament begins... no exceptions.
- Each team will be comprised of four (4) bowlers. Each team must designate a member to be "Captain." The Captain will be responsible for all team communication, as well as turning in funds raised.
- When filling out the registration form we only need the team Captain's information. All information for teammates can be submitted the night of the event.
- Lane preferences (Ten or Candle Pin) will be honored in a first registered, first assigned basis.
- Very Important: Despite having 55 teams in the 2013 event, this 2014 event will be strictly limited to only 40 teams, please register as soon as you are able. Once filled, and we will sell out, registration for Roll the Rock will be closed.
Want to donate to Roll the Rock? 100% of your donation will go to the beneficiary or team of your choice so you can be sure your money goes to a good cause! Visit our donation page to donate to a team or beneficiary of your choice!